Prayer Club

Hey guys! This is my very first post, so I apologize if this topic is not of your type.

I am using one of my mom’s posts for this, but I can relate to it immensely. To see it all, check it out hereShe did not ask my permission to put this up, but she did, and it was six months later that I saw it. After I confronted her with it, she laughed and asked if I liked it. I did, and still do.

I led a Prayer Club last year at my middle school. I started early spring and continued to the very last day of the year. We met once a week, every week, to learn a little something and pray together as equals. I taught from some notes I took at church from our pastor. They listened, although- being teenagers, or almost- they talked every time I took a breath. I think they took something from every session, and I hope, more than anything else, that I at least got their attention. I am sure, however, that if it continues, it can help people from one situation and bring them out of the dark and into the light.

This year, I am in junior high and wish to continue Prayer Club, although I have not gotten information back on that just yet. I will let you guys know when it does get started, and if you want, I can post the notes I took for it. I’ll see you guys later, and happy Fall!